Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost every morning Murphy and me take a 3 mile walk. It consists of almost all gravel roads which we usually have to ourselves. Our turn around point is the top of a hill with a great view of the river valley. We often stand at the top and just enjoy the view for a while-the horizon is about 18 miles away.. I took this will a cell phone camera so it doesn't do it justice, but it gives an idea of how pretty the area is. The trees are a riot of color in the fall.

We often walk right up the middle of the road-we might see a vehicle once or twice a month.

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
I imagine the sniffs out in the country must be Beagle heaven for Murphy. You can send some of that fine looking Iowa corn I see my way! I wish my phone camera was this good.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally Posted By: BoulderBeaglesI imagine the sniffs out in the country must be Beagle heaven for Murphy. You can send some of that fine looking Iowa corn I see my way! I wish my phone camera was this good.
His nose often works overtime, especially early in the morning when the rabbits have been out in force!

I see you're from Boulder. My wife is originally from Loveland and I lived in Loveland/Greeley many years ago. Whenever we go out to Colorado we try to get to the Boulder Dinner Theater-we've seen some great shows there. My wife's uncle works for a commercial glass distributor in Boulder.

Small world.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The country never ceases to amaze me with all its shades of green. What a beautiful walk you get to take each morning! I hope one day I get to take my beagle babies to my hometown and let them take in all the wonderful smells of the Appalachians! Cue the homesickness...

·
Registered
350 Posts
i can imagine there are a lot of rabbits..
wow.
my pack is JELL-USSS.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
That looks like a lovely place to walk !

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That is wonderful!
Scenic and peaceful!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts