Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. We currently have 3 male beagles. We finally decided to join after visiting the site a few times. Here are some pics of our boys:)

Meet Booger, Yodah and Dexter!

Booger!

Yodah!

Dexter!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you Crazy Beagle People from Henry and I (aka Denise)! :wave:

Your beagles are beautiful! They look like perfect little gentlemen. Really!

How did you all meet? I love stories with happy endings.

Henry was a scared, sick Katrina dog...from cajunland. Now he is fat, happy and healthy and I don't know what I would do without him.

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! You've got a gorgeous looking pack. I especially liked Dexter's picture as well. They all look so sweet. I can't wait until the day that I can get a brother or sister for Jersey!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very cute pictures.

Yodah and Hunter would get along very well -- Hunter sleeps in sunbeams all day when he can, only getting up to move with it as it creeps along the floor.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
A big welcome arrrooo to you and your three from us and our three! I had no idea there were so many crazy beagle people out there!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Oh, those are truly handsome beagles. Handsome is too plain a word, but I can't think of any other adjective right now :wave:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for such a warm welcome! We are happy to be a part of BW.

All of our boys came from breeders. Booger came from Outback Beagles. We got him April of 2005. We were looking for a dog and right when I seen his baby picture I fell in love. He is definately the alpha male. He puts the other two in check when they step out of place.

Baby Booger!

Yodah and Dexter are half brothers. They have the same dad. We got them both from Red Canyon Beagles. Yodah we got in December of 2005 as a surprise. My boyfriend surprised me with him. Then Dexter came a year later in December of 2006. An aunt was actually supposed to take him in but she thought it out and decided she souldn't handle him, so we couldn't just let him go and decided to take him in. I am so glad we did.

The moment they all seen eachother the were instantly attached!!!

Just hanging in their dog run:)

P.S. One more great post to come.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts