Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
OMG each picture is cuter than the one before it! I love the pink little pads and in the 2nd pic it looks like she is smiling!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I second what beagletails said. I still can't believe my little scrap of a pup turned in to what I have now. She's precious. I love her little puppy pot belly.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Talk about cuteness overload! You can't help but smile seeing Abby!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've probably said it before--but if there's anything cuter than a beagle puppy, I don't know what it is.

As someone who has raised several beagles from puppyhood, I can say with some conviction that beagle pups are energy-laden little amphetemine pills with legs, trying your patience at every turn and in every possible way.

Beagle puppy cutness is a matter of survival of the species. The reason they're so cute is so that you don't kill 'em!!!

Regardless, to know 'em is to love 'em.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally Posted By: Sally's Dad Beagle puppy cutness is a matter of survival of the species. The reason they're so cute is so that you don't kill 'em!!!

Regardless, to know 'em is to love 'em.
Love it!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thank you for sharing Abby with us - she is absolutely beautiful. I love that Beagle Puppy cuteness provides me with a warm smile. Thank you Abby for making me smile!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Abby is so cute and adorable. I love the pic with her and her arm around the stuffed animal. Now I want another puppy...I have to stop looking at beagles pictures. I want another one each and every time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What a gorgeous girl!!

It's scary how much your Abby looks like mine! I've got some pictures posted on here, so take a look at them if you can. The picture of your Abby and the golf ball is very similar to this one I have of my Abby with a bone. CRAZY!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts