Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, Let me apologize for lack of a photo, as I will tell you why! Lately my youngest, Bailey, has discovered a new and creative way to have some alone time with his daddy. No sooner than I sit down at the computer to check e-mails, etc. when Bailey jumps up in my lap and sits quietly while I type. Basically, I have to reach around this little Beagle-boy to do my typing! It's gotten to where I feel very odd sitting at the computer and Bailey isn't in my lap!! I'm sure I'm not the only one whose Beag(s) do this!! :heart:

OK OK!!! Here's Mr. Bailey helping daddy compose e-mails!!

[/url] [/IMG]

G

·
0 Posts
How adorable is that?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Yep, my pup does that to me. If I don't pick him up he fusses lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
Oh that's so cute!

Glover always tries to jump up on the couch when Im there, even though he rather have his floor pillow on the couch, lye on it and me at the same time as well as gnawing at my hands... just lovely... lol

xx
K

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
That is so precious!! Miss Shiloh is not a lap-sitter (which is good, considering her chunkiness /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif ) but Mr. Poe, the cat, often jumps on my lap when I'm at the computer, climbs onto the desk and proceeds to walk all over the keyboard :p !! Our computer is in a sort of alcove in the upstairs hallway, and what Shiloh usually does when I'm /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif My son calls it her computer look. I tried to take a picture of that pose once, but her eyes glowed in the flash. So instead I got the demon dog look!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mr.Shiloh is not much on lap sitting either ! But when I set in my recliner he feels his needed place must be laying between my feet with his head resting on top of my right foot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif :thumbup:

·
Registered
751 Posts
I've created a monster. Marley was not initially a lapper but after a time or two, I cannot keep him off me. He wants to be on the couch or on me at all times. I too have had to type around him, and it's not easy with a Beagle licking your hands and face.

G

·
0 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Marley's Mommy:
I've created a monster. Marley was not initially a lapper but after a time or two, I cannot keep him off me. He wants to be on the couch or on me at all times. I too have had to type around him, and it's not easy with a Beagle licking your hands and face.
Or biting at the keys :biglaugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts