Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband stepped in a steaming, smelly pile 'o poop expertly cammoflouaged on our black and mixed area rug. He spread the stuff around quite evenly with the bottom of his shoes cursing the whole time. :evilgrin:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That's always such a pleasant surprise. NOT! I remember one time years ago, when we had a Boston Terrier puppy. One night, he made a deposit in a doorway, and Dusty stepped in it barefooted. :pukey:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
There are several things I can think of which linger in the nose even when they're not around any longer......

bleach, ammonia, gasoline.....and DOG POO. :hysterical:

(Perhaps you two are the only ones smelling it even though it's cleaned up)

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After careful consideration and a little detective work, we have concluded that it was NOT THE BEETLE!

We think it was Kelsey-Bad, and it's a real mystery why she did it. She would be the last one that I would suspect!

Sorry Henry!

PS...I think the smell is gone, FINALLY!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by debannib:
There are several things I can think of which linger in the nose even when they're not around any longer......

bleach, ammonia, gasoline.....and DOG POO. :grr:
Ginger, try Nature's Miracle or some other type of enzyme cleaner. It didn't do much for the afore-mentioned cat urine, but has helped with accidents from other pets who weren't determined to ruin my floor! :pureevil:

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Have you all ever had a rotting, mushy bag of old potatoes? :pukey:

A few months ago there was this horrid smell coming from somewhere-we couldn't determine exactly where so we looked EVERYWHERE, even under the house thinking maybe something died.

No matter what I did to try to remove the smell (and I tried a lot of home remedies as well as store bought stuff) it plagued us for days until I found a bag of rotting, mushy, gooey potatoes we had forgotten about.

For pet odors I highly recommend Petzyme, which you can use to spot treat or steam clean with, steam clean your rugs, and use Oust to get rid of the odor in the air.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Maggie is definitely not into the camouflaging ... she was kind enough today to display her diarrhea on the living room wall. Yuck! She must have backed her butt up against the wall ... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Genie,
Natures Miracle has been actually mentioned several times here at BW. I should probably take a look at it. We like a product that we buy by the gallon at Sams called Odoban. I love the smell.

Jamie,
I actually have been fooled by a couple of rotten potatos. It took a while to find them but the stench was awful. :pukey:

Judy,
Against the wall, you say? Henry and I say, "you win for originality, Maggie". :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I have a story for you all. When my daughters were young, we went easter eggs hunt. My youngest one put hers in her pocket. You all should know it is pretty crazy with young ones. I just threw the jacket back in the closet. Rotten eggs!!! It took me quite a while to find that out! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Okay, since we're sharing... our most disgusting dog poo story involves Popcorn, who has the horrible habit of pooping in her sleep sometimes -usually just a small dry turd which isn't TOOO gross (although I really wish she didn't do it...), but when she was younger sometimes it was a bit bigger and a bit less dry.

Anyhoo, Popcorn usually sleeps with us and one night Marc woke up in the middle of the night and smelled something bad. We found the poop, shoo-ed Popcorn off the bed, and tried to settle back down. But the smell wouldn't go away - and eventually we discovered that there was a second part of the poop that had managed to get on Marc's hand and from there onto the remote that was on the bed, the bed, the blankets, pretty much everything. Really gross. Needless to say Popcorn was banished from the bed for some time after that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts