Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now, as I post this, Tim is taking one of our friends Bob, his wife and 11 year old son to pick up a beagle puppy at our breeder. They had originally wanted a golden retriever, but the more time Bob came over and spent time with Molly on his lap, the more he wanted a Beagle. Their son has been on a hunting adventure with Molly and Tim before and loved it. They want Molly to show their little one the ropes, which I'm not sure how that will go over with Molly, but it will be a lot of fun to have a little one around again even if it is not all the time. I'm not sure who is more excited, Bob or his son.

Congrats to Bob and his family on their little addition.

I'll see if I can get pictures soon.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
That's great !! another convert !!!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Who can blame them for falling in love with a beagle?? (good goin' Molly....you must have been on your best behavior....and now you'll have another new friend to play with) :heart:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Way to go! We keep hoping we will convert our friends to beagle-lovers, but so far none of them have taken the hint... I really hope that doesn't say something bad about our brood - I mean they are MOSTLY well behaved!

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
This is wonderful. Did you pass on the addi for BW? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheerio- I will definitely pass on the addy for this place. It's convenient that they just got a new computer for Christmas.

BTW- She is just so adorable and so tiny. No name as of yet. And, guess what else, I get to puppy sit next weekend while they take their son to a hockey tournament. I will be calling in reinforcements in the form of Tim's 8 year old niece for help.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
It should be a law: every child should have a Beagle puppy. I think it would help cure all ills of the world. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
None of our friends have converted...even my boyfriend doesn't want another beagle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif However, I do! Lucky is quite a handful and does not put on a show for anyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts