Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was our first real snowfall of the year here in Salt Lake City. I still have one of the puppies from Maya's litter that will be staying with us until Christmas Eve. I thought I would take him out and see what he thought of the snow. HE LOVES IT! Never once did he even shiver or act cold. He was having too much fun playing with the big dogs.

Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures. I forgot my new camera has a feature for taking pictures in the snow. I will have to utilize it the next snowfall.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying it, but I can't wait until it snows here.... I really want to see Chloe's reaction to the snow :heart: :heart:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think your pictures came out pretty good anyway ! Looks like pup was having to much fun to get cold ! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Wonder what went threw his little mind when he saw a green yard turn white overnight ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
614 Posts
the very first day Dixie was in snow she would be taking care of number 1 and she would raise her right rear leg and front left leg and start to balance like that! :rotflmao:

after afew days she didn't even noticed the snow, except when she stood still, then it got cold! Lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
no the pics are good... but he is so adorable :heart: he realy does look like he is having a blast. I cant wait to see Diesels reaction when we accutally get a big snow storm

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I think the pictures are very nice. Your pack is beautiful. Color me uninformed, but I didn't realize you had that much snow in Salt Lake City.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sandyj today I got 1 foot of snow at my house here in Salt Lake City. We do get quite a bit of snow in the mountains, but the valleys usually get 4-6" in big storms. Today was exceptional, but not all of the valley gets the same amounts. It really varies.

Back in 2002 we hosted the Winter Olympics here in Salt Lake if you remember that. Had to have a lot of snow for that! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts