Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
after 5 months with no dog, our pug abbey passed away, we decided it was time for a new addition to the family.

We wanted a dog that would fit into our family, mum, dad and an eight year old boy, and we felt that a beagle would be a perfect fit.

Here is a picture of her, just picked her up yesterday.
Andre

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Zoey is just adorable -- her toy is almost as big as she is. Sorry to hear about your losing Abbey -- Zoey should ease your loss by keeping you quite busy! Looking forward to lots more pics and hearing about Zoey's adventures with her new family.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! Zoey is adorable. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure Zoey will help heal all your hearts though. Beagles have a way of doing that...it won't be long until she has you wrapped around her little Beagle paw.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome, Zoey is 7 weeks old, a little early to bring her home but we bought her in the U.S. and timing wise it just had to work out that way.
Lots of good information here and i expect to learn a lot about beagles.
Picture below is Zoey examining her new backyard.
Andre

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
What a little doll! You're in for quite an adventure with a beagle puppy! I know that because I have 9 beagles, and possibly a litter on the way. Welcome to Beagle World! You'll find a lot of good information here! I have had dogs all my life - but had never had a beagle until I was over 60! Princess was quite an education - but obviously I learned a bit along the way! I can't imagine life without a beagle or 9 around!
Glenda 'n the pack,
Princess, Chloe, JoJo, Tanna, Lottie, Joe, Jack, Bella & Angel (the little
)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts