Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
My boyfriend's family lives in Binghamton and thought they were going to get pummeled, but luckily they only got like 2 feet...in one day/night

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
WOW, Wonder where they put all the snow they dug out of there.

Aint no place to pull over if you break down. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

I grew up in the midwest and have seen my share of snow but OMG ..... you could be buried if a slide happened on the side of the road.

That is the most snow I have ever seen !!!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
WOW! I would feel so trapped driving along there. That would be scary, especailly if you broke down and you have nowhere to go.
I kind of wish it snowed like that in oregon, it hasnt even snowed that much on Mt.Hood :grr:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Those pics have been around for a couple years. I have seen them on a snow plowing website I am on. They were actually taken in Labrador, Canada if I remember right. I think it was a road that is closed in the winter and gets opened up in the spring. But even still, that is alot of snow! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Don't feel bad, Judy. A co-worker emailed me these pictures earlier in the week, with the heading From Oswego, N.Y. I thought at the time that they looked just like some pictures the same co-worker had sent me last year, only in a different town. But no matter where they came from, that is one heck of a lot of snow!!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
It doesnt matter where or when, that is a devil of a lot of snow!! Thanks for putting them on Judy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts