Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snapped this cute picture of Oscar watching the puppy bowl in Animal Planet. He loves watching shows with other animals. He watched this intently for about an hour before dozing off. He's too cute!

·
Registered
786 Posts
I actually enjoy watching that too!

I was waiting to see if they had any beagles on and I couldn't find one? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
That is great!

I love when dogs concentrate and tilt their head!

Hi Oscar! :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
How cute is that? With the little head tilt and all!! I've often wondered what makes some dogs (and cats) enjoy watching t.v. I've tried to get Shiloh to notice what's going on on the T.V., but she doesn't pay any attention, other thanto bark when a doorbell rings on t.v. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
He looks so cute and seems very interested in the show. I love it when dogs tilt their heads in concentration, they look so serious!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Awww really cute pic. Rosa never pays any attention to the TV but Lilly used to sit and watch it if there were birds on it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww how precious! Lucky watches Animal Planet with me. When we watch those animal cop shows, he whines when he hears those poor animals in pain.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by LuckyBeagle:
Aww how precious! Lucky watches Animal Planet with me. When we watch those animal cop shows, he whines when he hears those poor animals in pain.
The Bagel could care less about the watching TV but if he hears an animal he reacts. I was watching a show and a pack of foxhounds were baying in pursuit of a fox, the Bagel almost destroyed my TV trying to join the hounds! :rotflmao:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Oscar is sooooo cute tilting his head like that!!!

I love to act silly and make stupid sounds just to see Boeing tilt his head. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't. And when it doesn't, he just looks at me as if to say "Nice try, Mom". :biglaugh:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great picture. Jersey doesn't really pay attention to TV. If she hears an animal, usually dogs, on a show, she may bark, but that's it. I watched part of Puppy Bowl yesterday, but no Beagles! I even checked out Animal Planet.com to see if they were going to have a Beagle on. They gave me hope, because the ad on Animal Planet.com showed a Beagle sleeping on the field. But no luck....there was a puggle though!

·
Registered
794 Posts
too cute!!!!
my beags will bark if there is certain barking on the tv, but otherwise... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Very cute, lovely picture. Ours ignore t.v. but our neighbours dog loves a programme about a police dog and races into the lounge when he hears the music when its starting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts