Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These two are back in Oregon with the rest of the family. The picture is 4 years old, wow. Natalie looks pretty much the same, but Max has lost a little of the black. His ears are entirely brown now... I'm in Arizona at university. Eleven weeks before I get to go back. I never got around to joining a beagle forum, though I thought about it...

Nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
A big welcome arrooooo! It must be hard being away from your family - both furry and human. Looking forward to lots of Natalie and Max stories and pictures!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Natalie and Max are great looking pups. Hopefully, we can make the next eleven weeks go by a litte quicker for you -- it must be tough to leave them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They weren't fixed at the time, so they've gained weight. I hope they're keeping up the diet while I'm not there to nag them. But they're HUNGRY. They're always hungry, Mom. You know that.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! Max and Natalie are adorable. Is this your first semester away at school? I remember how hard it was to leave home that first time. It goes by fast so make sure to enjoy every minute!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it is. I've been trying, but I've got Honors English and Honors 171, which is analyzing such books as The Iliad. So much to do.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Welcome to Beagle World. Max and Natalie are great and I bet they miss ya. OK where in Arizona are ya? What part of Oregon are ya from, unless your from Eastern Oregon and at NAU I suspect the change is dramatic. Look forward to exchanging stories when you have some time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts