Our Beagle World Forums banner

Ooooh, that's the spot!

3K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  WorshipTheBeagle 
#1 ·
It seems like each of our pets have a different place that is their favorite spot to be scratched.

Duke likes the back of his ears, and will put his head down for rubbing there.

Violet is a tummy rub type of girl. She rolls onto her back for belly rubs every time you go to touch her.

Roscoe always loved the front of his chest scratched.

Cassie's spot is on her back, right at the base of her tail and when she's really loving it, she'll curl her lips and we call it the Elvis.

Phoebe wants to be scratched right under her chin.

How about your pets, what are their favorite spots?

#6 ·
Cobi is an under the chin and base of the tail man. Although he likes his tummy rubbed, he has been known to show me his rump for a good scratching. And if I really want to make him happy, it's just an all over body rub....almost like a massage...poor boy is so abused...NOT!

#8 ·
Arty likes ALL of those spots rubbed. Its funny cuz as I was reading your list I was like ooh yeah he loves his head rubbed... oh wait, he LOOVES his belly rubbed... and his chest..

I think Arty is just a lazy dog who likes to be rubbed all over. I just gave him a bath so he's extra soft and cuddly

#9 ·
Bones is a tummy rub girl. Spock likes me to rub his tummy, but he will seek out my boyfriend for a good upper chest/under-the-chin scritch that I just can't seem to get right. I've tried to emulate it, but Spock never points his head up and stretches out for me when I try it - he kind of wrestles away from me. Moooom, you're doing it wrong! I feel so rejected!

Edit: Our puppies just got a bath yesterday, too (Bones gave herself a Mountain Dew shower over the weekend), and they're so nice and clean and snuggly.

#13 ·
Oh Tinker loves the front of his rear legs rubbed vigorously up and down, from the hip to the start of the paw. He stretches it out lengthwise as far as he can go and sticks his leg up in the air as I cup my hand and gently rub all the way up and back down firmly but slowly. Of course he loves he tummy, neck, chest, ears, top of nose, etc like all the others here, but that rear thigh area...Dunno, he just stretches out and loves it. Tastes like Chicken I always say when I do it, cause it's all meaty on the upper leg....
PS: NO! I wont eat my dog!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.