Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that chewing on your own ear would hurt. Daisy is lying upside down on her bed chewing on her own ear. Whatever floats her boat I suppose /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
LOL! Jersey used to do that when she was a puppy. She grew into her ears though and can't do that anymore. I always thought it was so cute when she'd do that.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry chews his feet and toenails...quite loudly too! They're silly, aren't they!?

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Originally Posted By: Henry's MomHenry chews his feet and toenails...quite loudly too! They're silly, aren't they!?
Chewing their feet is often a sign of allergies actually. You might want to get that looked at.

I htink you need to get a picture of the ear chewing.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That's cute. About 3 months ago, Duke went through a short period of chasing his tail and when he caught it, it was like he had no idea it was his own tail he had chased and then he didn't know what to do with it. LOL

·
Registered
300 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif Rusty went throught the foot and ear thing. He use to put his whole foot in his mouth. Now he pounces on his shadow on the kitchen floor. He'll get staring at it and then you here a thump. It's very funny to watch him do. Henry chews his feet. I here him chewing on his nails. Silly dogs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right after she finished with her ears she just so happened to look up and discovered the ceiling fan. She barked like crazy at it for about 5 minutes, silly girl.

She definitely keeps me entertained even though she is a handful.

·
Registered
250 Posts
oh i know about barking... diesel is one the most vocal dogs i know.. even for a beagle.. he barks at everything..

he loves to lay in front of my fire place... sometimes he just sits in front of it and stares... after a few min he realizes his face gets hot and he barks at it cause its hot...
he also barks at my hot coffee if i set it somewhere where he can get his nose to it. and if its to hot, sure enough he barks...

and the fence for no reason. and a long piece of grass blowing in the wind.. funny things like that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts