Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
super sweet /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Beaglina used to lie like that too when she was tired - but she seems to have grown out of it. I wonder if they all do?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Those are great pictures.

We can always tell when beasley is really tired, she will always flip her back legs up into the air..Sometimes she's completly on her back, other times she kind of twists her body.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Aww..

Here's a photo of our two girls during the day of an expo we had a stall at over the weekend. They were all tuckered out from sniffing and getting lots and lots of pats!

Leia had her arm around Sally just before we took the photo. Would have added 100% cuteness to the photo too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

(... Erin)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I haven't caught Spock sleeping upside down, but he did love to curl up and sleep in a ball when we went camping this weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
We have a similar picture of Buster asleep on the sofa, with just his back legs sticking up from behind the cushion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Andy.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
They can start young with this position Here is one of our last beagles pups.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Marley has slept like this from day one. It's how we can tell that he is really really asleep. On his belly it's like okay I am tired, gonna catch a few minutes of zzzs. On his back it's like okay I am knocked out, leave me alone, this feels TERRIFIC, see ya in 8 hours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts