Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm such a proud mommy!!!!
what a good lil girl /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

its so nice to see progress and its actually amazingly rewarding /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i get all choked up when i look at her *sniff* teehee
thanks /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
puppies truly are such a blessing!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
personally i think that little den looks pretty FUN and COZY!!
i hope she things that soon also!
she only likes it a little bit...
but i guess that's better than nothing!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It sure looks like she's coming around to her crate. She'll get used to it. Put treats and her toys in their and she'll soon start to love it. Jersey goes into hers whenever she wants to be alone.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Originally Posted By: Woojiebearpersonally i think that little den looks pretty FUN and COZY!!
I agree. I'm getting sleepy and that picture makes me want to curl up in there with her!!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
That is too adorable but how do you keep her from ripping all that bedding apart? I have bought so much for Daisy because she keeps tearing it up.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: DaisysMomThat is too adorable but how do you keep her from ripping all that bedding apart? I have bought so much for Daisy because she keeps tearing it up.
Wait, give her time... She's only 5 days in her forever home! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
i think she might be starting her "terrible twos" stage right now hahaha... yesterday at grandmas she was a terror!!! including running right THROUGH the screen door and down the driveway (before i caught up with her)...omgosh!
she has made sloowwww progress with her crate..in the car she howls for a bout 5 minutes now and then goes to sleep haha.
slow progress!! but some hehe.

as for the bedding she really hasn't tried to rip it apart at all. what she does do however is DIG in it... whenever she takes her chew bone in she digs and digs in her blankets hahaha :S
the bottom cushion is a puppy bed so its pretty tough and the blankets are fleecy material and don't seem to rip apart very easily. she carries one of the blankets with her everywhere and chews on it but it doesn't tear.

i keep all her toys in there in hopes that she's one day see it as a fun place... most of the time she hangs half in and half out haha.... such a challenge :p

momma needs a nap hahaha

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya i keep forgetting i've only had her for 5 days.
considering that .... a strange home, strange people and no siblings.. she's doin pretty darn good!!!
i would cry if i were her too heh

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I think she is doing remarkably well for been with you only 5 days...she must really like her new home and her new momma.
ENJOY!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts