Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am siting here posting, and i hear the god awful sound, So i started thinking, What in heavens is that sound. So i go to the back of the house to find my pup trying to howl at my 16 year old cat(who is declawed) and i could not help but lough my butt off, he would run up and try to howl at him then race back and bark.

Its one heck of a sound,I am sure they all sound funny at first,

·
Registered
324 Posts
Shiloh does that a lot! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif He is trying to get the cat to run so he can chase it !Sometimes cats won't agree to the game ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww it is cute, but my cat is old, and he did not like a young pup in his face.(Peewee got him good, swated him right in the head)But that did not stop him try trying over and over,

But his howl/bark make your hair stand up. :roll:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yes,Beagles arooooooooooooooooo will definitely wake the dead /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif and a few pops on the head from kitty will make him realize "this guy needs to be a buddy". :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I guess you have just been a witness to his first Aroooo.... welcome to the beagle world of fun and noise...

I love it when Chloe bays.... it's the funniest thing ever
... at the dog park, whenever she starts... all the dogs stop what they are doing and look at her as if she is crazy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya well one would think after geting poped in the head, to stop and try and make up, but he just keep going and going,

And ya the aroooo will wake the dead that is for sure. And the next door nabs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts