Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellow fellow BWers /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

just wanted to share a few pictures of my Oliver being himself. He turns 13 months old in a couple of days....

·
Registered
540 Posts
What a handsome boy! Tell him he won't be keeping his athletic figure if he uses that bin as a supper dish!! :hi:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Is that a huge Rubbermaid container of FOOD! Oliver seems so calm and restrained - ours would go into a feeding frenzy if they ever encountered something that wonderous!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just bought him a new bag of dog food and we keep it in that rubbermaid bin. As soon as I poured it in he ran over there and started eating out of eat even though he still had some in his bowl /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Don't worry I only let him do that for about 30 seconds.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Looked like a beagles dream! beautiful boy, unusual colouring.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures. I love his coloring! His face is very similar to Jersey. I especailly like the picture of him sitting on the back of the sofa. Jersey does that all the time.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
Great pictures. I love his coloring! His face is very similar to Jersey.
ya, then I see pics of the Jers-meister is reminds me of Oliver

·
Registered
862 Posts
Oliver is truly a handsome lemon beag!!! I love the one in which he's standing on the lawn with tail erect, looking very alert. :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Great pics! Very nice Beagle boy.
Where in Arizona (if I may ask) are you? I have relatives in Tempe, and near Prescot.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:Originally posted by KSycamore:
Great pics! Very nice Beagle boy.
Where in Arizona (if I may ask) are you? I have relatives in Tempe, and near Prescot.
We live in Chandler, the connecting city south-east of Tempe.
Prescott is very nice, especially when it starts heating up down here, its always nice to escape to higher/cooler places.

Are you a Buckeye fan? If so, sorry 'bout yesterday /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts