Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so im not the most computer savey person in the world, and my spelling sucks too.
but i see all these picks of these pretty beagles on here, and im jealous. poor bernie doesnt have a pic up for everybody to see how cute he is.
besides, i have a few short story to go with a few pics that some might enjoy. so...........
who wants to help teach bernie's dad to post pic's? we can do it via emails if that would be ok.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
BeagleBabe is the resident picture expert. I'm sure she'll be glad to help. She kindly walked me through getting Shiloh's avatar up, and that was no easy feat, I tell you! Looking forward to seeing sweet Bernie! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Send the pictures to me at [email protected] and I'll resize them if necessary, host them and either post them on here for you or send all the information back so you can post them on here yourself.

Or, you can check out my instructions in the Picture Posting Help forum and PM me with whatever you don't understand or need help with and I'll walk you through.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts