Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

heres bernie in all his pride and splender.
hes a very proud beagle.

here hes about a yr old. cute thing huh?

this is bernie and i crashed out during laundry day. cindy (friend) took this pic because she said she never saw somebody sleep with a dog like this."but its the way we sleep" i told her.she finished the laundry. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Bernie has a mischevious glint in his eyes. Is he sitting on the back of a sofa? I've noticed that quite a few BW beetles seem to do that.

He truly is a good looking fellow! It's no wonder you love him!

·
Registered
157 Posts
:computer: That look on Bernie's face says," I'm the Boss, and don't you forget it!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Lora&Tippi

"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Oh Bernie is adorable!! He realy knows how to pose for the camera! No wonder he's proud, and you should be too. And I love the picture of the 2 of you snuggled up together--it's just so sweet! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Monty always sleeps on the back of the couch too. It's against the wall by the window, so when i come home from work, he's always sitting there, looking out the window for me!

Very cute pictures /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
308 Posts
My Girls think they are cats sometimes....especially when they walk on the back the couch! I love it!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank folks, it means a bundle that you folks like him. im so glad i finally got to post up some pics of him. yes hes my teddy-beagle and a daddys boy. oh, and yes, hes the boss too. my whole world is about bernie G beagle.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
RC,
Somehow I just found the first postings of Bernies pictues and now these too.

He's extremely handsome! From your stories and pictures, it's obvious how strong your bond is. Touches my heart. :heart:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
debannib
thank you. yes bernie is all i have. hes my family, hes my friend. theres nothing living that matters more to me than he does. hes my everything.bernie is/was a blessing in my life.
every day i thank the lord he chose me to give bernie to.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.