Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

heres bernie in all his pride and splender.
hes a very proud beagle.

here hes about a yr old. cute thing huh?

this is bernie and i crashed out during laundry day. cindy (friend) took this pic because she said she never saw somebody sleep with a dog like this."but its the way we sleep" i told her.she finished the laundry. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Bernie has a mischevious glint in his eyes. Is he sitting on the back of a sofa? I've noticed that quite a few BW beetles seem to do that.

He truly is a good looking fellow! It's no wonder you love him!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww! I love the picture of you sleeping with him! Bernie is very handsome! :heart: I just want to take him home with me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
:computer: That look on Bernie's face says," I'm the Boss, and don't you forget it!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Lora&Tippi

"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Oh Bernie is adorable!! He realy knows how to pose for the camera! No wonder he's proud, and you should be too. And I love the picture of the 2 of you snuggled up together--it's just so sweet! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Monty always sleeps on the back of the couch too. It's against the wall by the window, so when i come home from work, he's always sitting there, looking out the window for me!

Very cute pictures /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Great pictures rick! Caesar loves to sit on the back of the sofa too. He watches all the action (ya right :rolleyes: ) on the front street.

·
Registered
308 Posts
My Girls think they are cats sometimes....especially when they walk on the back the couch! I love it!

·
Registered
889 Posts
He has that I'm the boss look. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank folks, it means a bundle that you folks like him. im so glad i finally got to post up some pics of him. yes hes my teddy-beagle and a daddys boy. oh, and yes, hes the boss too. my whole world is about bernie G beagle.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
RC,
Somehow I just found the first postings of Bernies pictues and now these too.

He's extremely handsome! From your stories and pictures, it's obvious how strong your bond is. Touches my heart. :heart:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
debannib
thank you. yes bernie is all i have. hes my family, hes my friend. theres nothing living that matters more to me than he does. hes my everything.bernie is/was a blessing in my life.
every day i thank the lord he chose me to give bernie to.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
He certainly is good lookin!! Love the one of you two snuggling too. His face looks somewhat lie our Sadie.

Did you get to see the surgeon yet for a follow up visit? If so what did he say?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts