Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I read the UBB code section of the FAQ and from what I gather, it's similar to HTML tags. However, when I used the format in the FAQ, very little of it worked correctly in the preview. The bold function and the blue color function worked... but the font did not, the size did not, and all the other colors did not. I could very well be using incorrect tags... does anyone know what the issue may be?

for example, I tried to use tahoma font... but when I entered the code as shown on the FAQ, the preview showed the code, not the result. Same happened with all my font sizes, the colors red and green, and the paragraph breaks.

- Chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ahhhh.... <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: red">Thank</span><span style="color: blue"> you</span></span> very much.

Honestly, I have a hard time keeping up with the different variations of code syntax for each site. It seems each site has a slight deviation or variation from the others. ie: Myspace uses <span style="font-weight: bold"><these></span> to enclose code, and also do not require you <span style="font-style: italic">/end</span> code unless you want to end the formatting; additionally, if you just open another code (a color for instance) it closes any previous color format code and opens a new one; no need to close <span style="font-weight: bold">and</span> reopen another.

Thank you for the good information though. I'll be hitting up the Introduction area soon, once I can get my internal MS reader to recognize the stick and let me upload a few photos for the Intro thread.

- Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.