Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a TOS? I did a search but couldn't find it (easily) so I'm just going to admit my lack of knowledge and ask.

Maybe you could start a glossary for some of us baby boomers who don't know all the tech words yet...and while I'm at it, what is UBB code??? Geesh....

(I also had to ask what an avatar is so that'll tell you just how in touch I am - now if I were 7 I would have it all down!)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've read them all - except I missed the UBB code. Do you know that in the use policy that describes TOS it never says what TOS stands for - at least not in the first <span style="text-decoration: underline">21</span> bullet points.I did a search for it and it returned so many threads I didn't have time to read them all. The avatar page also does not say what an avatar IS just how to use it...

Not everyone is a web master, there's just lot's that's new to me and I don't have hours to search for it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I had had it explained to me before I posted this thread, I think by Chloe's Mommie or by Jen in Jersey - another unfortunate result of age (LOL) - I can't remember! I just thought it would be nice to have a definitions page that had quick definitions of the word not so much how to use it....or just before how to use it. Oh well, I'll just keep reading and thanks - I've used Wiki lots, just didn't think of it..

B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.