Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I had a video camera!! maybe Ill try use my phone one day but Glover has started something SO funny in the mornings..

He sleeps on a big fitted sheet in his crate and each morning after our walk he goes in there and grabs it out, carries it over to me and wants me to play, well I throw it over him and Glover moves around, trying to find me... lol its hillarous! when he gets out from under the sheet he brings it over again and wants another turn..! If I don't he tries to stick his nose under it and do it himself! lol

Oh he is such a hunter too... after breakfast he has a frozen bone for a treat, we play hide and seek with it, and when he finds it he stalks it... walks real slow around it, barks, then pounces on it, runs over to me then starts again...

I just love puppy play.

x
K

·
Registered
46 Posts
I love playing "Hide and go treat!" I do this with Keegans stuffie all the time /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif It's a great mind stimulator.

No photos? Photos would suffice! lol

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
:biglaugh: Charlie would twirl around my feet with his toy, polk it on my legs as if saying, please please mom play with me.
I think you should have that feature on your camera too.

·
Registered
751 Posts
okay, you know what I thought that was just Marley. He will drag his sheets or bed from room to room, roll on it, put a toy under it and then try to get it out, etc. Funny. Beagles are definitely individuals but have so much in common

·
Registered
223 Posts
I put a shirt over Arty's head to see what he would do and the very first time I did it he ran into a wall /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

I love watching him "make" his bed though before he sleeps. Paw paw nudge nudge twirl twirl sleep. it never fails /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts