Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I had Caesar at the office with me because my condo is for sale and he can't be there while it's being shown. (I can see it now, home buyers being covered with Beagle kisses) Our office manager also had her miniature schnauzer, Argyl, at work. The last time these two met it wasn't good. Argyl did not want to play or have anything to do with Caesar. Well today was differant story. These two puppys chased each other around the office and had a great time. Caesar is now sleeping under my desk and I'm sure he'll be a tired little guy tonight at home.

Here are some pics of play time.

I can always tell how thirsty he is by how far his tongue hangs out of his mouth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
131 Posts
It seems Caesar is enjoying his time :hi: What a cutie he is :heart: I love watching the beags playing, they're lovely /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
448 Posts
man oh man if I could take my beags to work I wouldnt be going back to school to get a nursing degree, I would stay at the office level-but you know that isnt going to go over well in a medical office!!
Looks like they had fun!
Judi and the gang

·
Registered
862 Posts
Heh heh heh... They look like they're really enjoying themselves in these pictures. Last time I took my beagle to work, he had such a great time that he fell asleep standing as soon as he got inside the car for the drive home /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great you could take him to work, pity more firms dont allow it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts