Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crufts starts tomorrow. We are there on Saturday when its Hound and Terrier day. Willow has qualified so she will be doing her bit. She will be one of 284 beagle entries which is a new record for the breed.

Crufts is the largest dog show in the world there will be nearly 22,500 dogs there over the 4 days. Westminster Show has 2.500 dogs.

The last two winners have been American dogs I wonder if the USA can make it a hat-trick.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
You know we will all be rooting for Willow! Do you show her yourself? I have watched Crufts a couple of years on TV -- expect it is a taped show. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

·
Registered
991 Posts
284 BEAGLES! I would be walking around with a big goofy grin on my face if I was lucky enough to be able to attend Cruf's. Good luck to Willow. We will all be cheering her on. I know everyone will have a fun time because after all they are Beagles and thats what Beagles do better than just about
anybody. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Wonderful! I want to see pics...plenty of pics...

Hey, maybe you will meet Monique there. If you do, please say hi for me and from BW

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello Barking Mad.

We're off to Crufts on Saturday too :biglaugh: Other half is an Associate of The Kennel Club so he gets a free ticket!!.....I have to queue for mine! :rolleyes:

Can you wear a white carnation in your top pocket so I know who you are then we can come and say hello /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Good luck to Willow (we have a beagle called Willow too, shes a rescue)

luv
Angela

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you are going to Crufts then you will not miss me I will be wearing a brown jacket with a red and white striped shirt, sitting with my wife and our 4mth old baby daughter in grey pushchair. We are in the Limit Bitch Class and KC Good Citizen Class.

Two of our puppies have also qualified (Churchill and Michelle) my wife showing one of those for the new owners.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts