Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to thank you all for support, prayers and comments for me & Shiloh.

I think in the other post I talked about the swelling in his sheath - on each side about the size of a small marble each side. Like I said, after he pee'd it pretty much went away. This morning it was still gone - no problems going potty - last nite, this moning or now.

So, I get home from work this afternoon and the marbles are back. I let him and Shasta out - they potty fine. I watch Shiloh to make sure there is no bleeding - don't see any. He is eating fine and acting his usual wiggly butt self. After he pee'd, the marbles are gone (don't know what else to call it cause that is pretty much their size and shape). His paw that was caught is fine - he shows no signs of what happened yesterday - except the occasional swelling. If he was acting like it bothered him or not eating/drinking or crying when he pottied then we'd be off to the vet NOW! But none of that is happening -any idea?

Oh - and I'm starting to see a regular wrist on my arm - instead of so much swelling.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I could have sworn I've seen something like that with Rocky occasionally. I'm curious as to what causes it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I've seen what you describe with Spook from time to time, and it was never anything to worry about. Have no idea what causes it, or what it's called.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I think it sounds really bizarre, but I am glad you have alerted those of us that are unfamiliar. I prefer to be forewarned and forearmed if you know what I mean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts