Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Baxter at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. He is about 4 months old here and when he saw this water coming he had no one idea what he was in store for. Sorry for posting so many pictures, but we just found this site and want to catch up.<div align="center">

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Baxter is simply adorable! I love all these pictures. And you'll soon learn you don't have to apologize for posting lots of pics! We love to see pics of cute Beagles. :biglaugh: Jersey hides sometimes when she sees the camera coming out. :rolleye11:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you all for your compliments, and I am sure that if Baxter new everyone was talking about him, he would be very happy about it. I am a photographer, so the calendar idea sounds great. We were thinking about doing something like that since we got him.

Thanks Again
Aaron and Myrriah

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by That Beagle Baxter:
I am a photographer.
Okay, after seeing all of your fantastic pictures of Baxter I had started to feel that my picture-taking abilities were woefully inadequate... but if you are a photographer that helps make me feel a bit better!

But it clearly isn't JUST the skill of the photographer, you also appear to have a very photogenic subject, too!

Welcome to BeagleWorld Baxter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts