Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
My husband and I ride all over the country and this is not the first I have seen however it is the first bird/bike color match I have seen!!! Bikers are nutty sometimes. We have a very good friend who has a 12 year old chiwawa and he is only 5 pounds. That dog rides on the tank of the bike and has never taken a tumble.

Crazy!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by We Love Zeus:
... That dog rides on the tank of the bike and has never taken a tumble.

Crazy!
Back in the late 70s I di a lot of desert Racing and there was the guy named John who raced with his dog (Kookie). One race, John and Kookie passed me in a creek bed, splashing water all over me, and Kookie barked at me in disgusts as they passed. As luck would have it about two minutes later I got to watch as John couldn't make a hill climbing out of the creek bed. When he lost forward motion, Kookie bailed off the tank, ran to the top of the hill and waited. John slide backwards, winding up in a big and very wet mud bog. I splashed John back as I passed him and topped the hill but didn't have the presense of mind to Bark at Kookie when I passed him. The result was that John, myself and both bikes were soaked with mud and wet but Kookie was high and dry!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts