Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from last night of Miss Molly. Do you guys think she is comfortable enough?????

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
LOL! Those are great. Miss Molly looks very comfy. Jersey loves to lay that way too. Our Beagles sure do enjoy their comfort, don't they?

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She is the princess of comfort! Sometimes I get teary eyed because she is a rescue dog and I think that whoever had her before never even brought her in the house. But now look at her!! Truly amazing change in 6 months.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Upside-down beagles are as cute as right-side-up beagls!

And whomever was insensitive enough to let Miss Molly go didn't deserve her in the first place!

Sending belly-rubs to her from here!

·
Registered
16 Posts
these pictures are very cute! Are beagles known for liking to lie on their backs? The only other dog i had was a pug and she hated being on her back.
Andre

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: andre66these pictures are very cute! Are beagles known for liking to lie on their backs? The only other dog i had was a pug and she hated being on her back.
Andre
I can't speak for all Beagles, just mine, but Jersey loves to lie on her back. She inevitably ends up in that position pretty much every time she sleeps. I would think that a pug may not be able to breathe as well on their back. Maybe??

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: andre66these pictures are very cute! Are beagles known for liking to lie on their backs? The only other dog i had was a pug and she hated being on her back.
Andre
Oh yes, Chloe loves it, and I know that Abby (her Beagle pal) often finds herself in that position

·
Registered
959 Posts
How is it that a little dog can stretch out to be 48 long in bed?
Do you think she's comfy, I'm thinking yes! How cute.

Cathy J
7 days till Casie arrives.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm not sure...keeping a pet in that kind of environment looks like cruelty to me...haha j/k...she does look pretty comfortable...if only someone would make human size dog pillows...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts