Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized that I haven't gotten on here in awhile but I had some personal business to deal with. Break-ups are crap but at least I got to keep my dog (which was a fight, believe me). Fin now has tons of room to run and a big back yard. I took Fin to the vet last week for his vaccines and a check-up and all is well. And he gained 4 lbs, that was the best news ever for me. People are always talking about how skinny he is and they think I neglect him, well he's just a lean boy that's all. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the start of summer!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sorry to hear about the boyfriend but the important thing is you have your Fin. Our beagle babies love makes up for a lot and will help you as you heal!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Break-ups are rough especially when you have an animal or child involved. I'm glad you have your Fin. I know he is helping you get through this. Lucky and I send our love!

Jenn & Lucky

·
Registered
991 Posts
Break-ups are the pits! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

This is the time when you will see that Fin is worth his weight in gold. :thumbup:

Take is slow and steady and take care of yourself. I am sure Fin will keep you on an even keel.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back! You sound upbeat though am sure there are some down times --- that's when you can take Fin in your arms and give him a big squeeze, especially now that there is more to squeeze!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

I hope it's getting better. Isn't it great to have a sympathic Beagle to "talk" to?

At any rate, I'm glad you're back with us again.
Sometimes it's just time for a clean sweep :sweep:
Take care of yourself and Fin!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone, its still kinda fresh but I'm doing much better. And Fin has definitely helped me a lot. It's funny cause I don't even think he notices the change, which is good. I was afraid that with his seperation anxiety he would have problems but he's adjusting fine, even better than before. I am upset that he doesn't have the cat anymore to play with because they were really bonded but you have to be able to give and take. So thanks for the support and I look forward to posting more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts