Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oh man!!!! I love the bay area, and some of you already know I would die happy living in Sausalito...

Are you going beaglechaser? I want pictures... lots of them.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh man! Though I live in Central CA, I would love to go to this. I'll be close to the area on that date, in Brentwood. Only problem is, I'll be at my nieces's engagement party and I think if I told her I was ditching the party to hit up a beagle meet, she'd disown me. LOL

But I agree that pictures are in order! And Elanor, I agree, Sausalito would be a dream to live in. Though we were in Crockett to visit friends last weekend (other side of the bridge from Vallejo) and I must admit, I fell in love with that town, too! Anything to get out of Fresno's stifling heat.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have a really nice dog park too. I will make sure that my camera battery is fully charged!

·
Registered
667 Posts
I miss BEAGLEFEST...we had one in Chicago with BREW Beagles!!

Anyone know if there is a S. Cali Beaglefest...if so Im there!!!

I know there is a beagle group in San Diego, just looking for something a bit more closer to LA.

Manda

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Manda - I think there's a beagle group in Huntington Beach. I'll check it out when I go into work tomorrow...one of my co-workers belongs to a beagle group and I'm pretty sure it's in HB.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Gale, OMG if there is a group in HB, it would be AWESOME..that is right up the road....ahhh...i would be so happy..just let me know by PM if you can...

Manda

1 - 7 of 7 Posts