Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As those who may of read, Charlie had his anal glands cleaned internaly recently, and since then he has not had solid poo poos what the heck? can someone help me out advice, is this normal should I worry?

before this his poos were more solid, but needed a gland cleaning anyhow.

poor charlie.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'm guessing, but I don't think the non-solid stools are from the glands being expressed internally. Try mixing in some rice and see if that helps firm up the stool. It could be from the change of seasons. I noticed my dogs get runny on high pollen count days?????????

·
Registered
295 Posts
Add some <span style="font-weight: bold">unsweetened</span> canned pumpkin to his food. 2 - 3 tablespoons per meal, depending on his size. Do this for a few days and it should help.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ummm yeh you would not think it had to do with glads being expressed, but it happened that evening, so I'm putting 1 and 1 together. Gave him rice late last night, and he did get some pumpkin since I will increase it I was going slow to begin with.

thanx.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.