Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But here's some anyhow.
I haven't had much to post about lately because things are going really well with adding The Beebers(Bebe) to our pack. She's a little angel... as far as beagles go.
Sadie is getting used to sharing Mom and Dad again, and only sulking once in a while. I think she's starting to understand that this one won't be mean to her. At first, Sadie would get up and leave if Bebe jumped up on the couch or bed with her... and Bebe would get up and leave if one of the cats got to close to her, but now everybody just hangs out together.
Bebe is still easily spooked by a cat coming around the corner. I honestly think she never saw a cat before her first day in our house.
I think peanut butter Kongs are new to her too. She's totally under foot while you're trying to get ready for work, now that she's figured out that she gets one every morning when she gets crated.
Sadie's new thing is to go in a retrieves Bebe's Kong from her crate when I get home from work. (Something Sparky always did to her.) I think she imagines that Beeb missed some peanut butter... I doubt it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Cute picture. They look completely contented together. Glad things are working out for all of you.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Someday you will catch them snuggling together I bet.

Our dogs are hilarious. When feeding time is over and all have eaten their food, I will let them all run free again. (they are crated separately during food time) The first thing they do is go to check and see if anyone else left a morsel of food to eat. They'll even lick the other bowl just in case their eyes have deceived them. lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
Dogs will be Dogs....
Great news though>>>

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I am thrilled to read that Bebe and Sadie are learning to co-exist. I'm betting they will be best of friends soon. Looking forward to meeting Bebe in August!

·
Registered
472 Posts
This is the same picture at our house, one on the back of the couch (always Daisy) and Gunnar on the cushions. Glad they are getting along.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts