Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, Molly didn't get her morning cookie today - Mom was running late and forgot all about it :doh:

I keep thinking of her sad sad face as I left - "no mom don't go"

I had a hard time leaving her when she was a puppy and it really hasn't gotten any easier - even when I go out to do just simple erands - she'll watch me leave from her window - and If I'm going away overnight or on vacation - FORGET IT! She knows as soon as I drag out the suitcase!

I'm going to have to stop on the way home tonight and buy special cookies! :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Our beagles sure have a weapon in those sad, beautiful, soulful faces, don't they?

Henry has it down to a science and I fall for it every time.

Did you make up for that abusive behavior when you got home tonight? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

~Denise

·
Registered
650 Posts
I hope that Molly got her special treat and some extra attention! I am all too familiar with "THE LOOK"... My oldest, Chloe, will sometimes sit in the middle of the the kitchen floor looking at the door when I leave. Their routine is pretty set, though, that they know that I'll be home later.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i know "the look" all too well-poor homer goes in his crate when we leave and i get the sad head tilting"why are you leaving me?" look followed by the neck stretch as he watches me leave-what a heartbreaker!lucky for him i'm a sucker and can't resist buying him a new toy or treats when we go out.....lol

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
We have seen that look for 40 years now!!! Every beagle we had was an expert at making us feel mean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts