Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being told that the chicken did not actually belong to her, Beanie walked away mournfully, turning around once to let us know how sad we have made her. She then proceeded to look at us with shining eyes, trying to convince us that cute little puppies deserve a bite or two.

(Although awfully cute, she didn't get any!)

Attachments

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Those photos are fantastic! What a beautiful beagle.That second one is real calender quality.

·
Registered
392 Posts
great photos!!! soooo cute
i love the name Beanie! heheh

·
Registered
991 Posts
You are stronger than I! Looking into those eyes I would have turned to mush! LOL

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
How do you turn that little precious face down? I just can't do it. Come here Beanie...I'll give you a little bite of chicken.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally Posted By: JenniferWOW your dog is gorgeous and you are a terrific photographer as well.
x2

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha, thanks! She is definitely a sweetie, and a begger!

It was very hard saying no to a face like that, but she has to learn that dinner time for the humans doesn't mean begging time for her! She did get small bits of chicken later on during her dinner though.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Oh how pretty she is. Beagles love love chicken from my experience.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.