Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I think the wrong code must have been used. I do not see any photos.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm they have worked before,i will try again.this is a link to my main photo bucket account.
all my pics or pics still
This has pics from back in my foster cat days to currently,enjoy. Just noticed there is a video of a storm we had summer of 2007.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
You don't need to add photobucket's img tage as out software adds them automatically. Having them in an image listing twice will cause the image not to display.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
well I see them now. What a handsome group. It looks so similar to my group with our 3 Beagles and our 1 Black Lab/Beagle mix.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I love the first two pics... especially the one dog with it's mouth wide open... either yawning or waiting for some treats!! Not too sure which one that is?? Kona?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Great shots! We still haven't been able to get a picture of our four together... I keep trying to get the camera and shoot when I seen them in a good position together, but one of them inevitably moves before I can do it.

How is Kona getting along now with the rest of your pack? Did the bathing them all sort that problem out for good? They seem to be getting along fine here!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kona and Bear still have some issues with each other but nothing like it was.It is not often i can get shots of all the dogs together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts