Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been awhile since I posted pics of Peanut, so I went through my arsenal and found a couple to share. Can you believe how much of her black is turning to brown?

Me? Digging? You can't prove it.

A <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF6666"> VERY</span> </span> rare moment of her standing still.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is growing up so fast. She is 10 months old now. She is still not very tall, but is starting to really fill out. That's why her nickname is Chunky Monkey.

I look at pictures of most beagles and find white on their faces. Peanut has never had any white areas on her face at all. Both of her parents have white on their faces and so did all of her siblings. Is that strange or what?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
It is so funny that she is nicknamed Chunky Monkey. So is my Little Man Tate although he has slimmed down some over the past month or so. (I cut back on his food and put him on a diet)

My first 2 Beagles have very little white on their faces either. Jasmine (our third) does have the white blaze going up between her eyes and the end of her snout is white. I don't seem to care for it as much as the brown faces.

I personally think your Beagle is gorgeous. I love the caption about digging. Just because half of Peanut's back leg is covered...there is no proof she was digging huh? lol

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Miss Bones has very little white on her face, too - just a small patch that almost looks like a smudge next to her muzzle (she's in my avatar with her head poking out of the fence if you want an example). Peanut is a pretty little mischief-maker, I'm sure

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Awww - Peanut is lovely and I love the who me? look in the digging picture! Both Booker and Popcorn have the traditional white snout and strip between their eyes, but both of our boys had/have very little white on their faces - Moosie's face is mostly grey now, but when he was a younger lad he was pretty much all brown with just a little smudge around his nose like he had been into the whipping cream... and Buzz has an entirely brown face with only a white lower lip. We love the beagle faces any way they come!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts