Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is Bryan and I cant tell you how excited i am to find a site dedicated to the dogs i love. Ever since i was young i have been around beagles. MY parents currently are the parents of 3 beagles, gretta, maggie and sarah.....so when i moved out of the house ten years ago it was a no brainer for me what kind of dog i was going to get. I adopted my first born emma when i was 26. When i started dating my fiance two and a half years ago she had never been around beagles and absolutely fell in love with emma and wanted to get a friend for her, she did some research and saw how cute beagle pups are so we rescued lizzy to give emma a friend. since then the two of them have been inseparable and have brought many of luaghs and as i am sure you all know frustrations to our lives, but we love them both. Well thats my story and if you want to see our babies i posted pics of them on the big picture board.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! I checked out your pics -- Emma and Lizzy are absolutely gorgeous. I especially love the photo of them together -- they do look like best friends. Looking forward to hearing lots more from your end and keep those pictures coming!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Welcome aboard! Everyone here is super nice and helpful, and nobody ever gets tired of hearing about beags! Your pups are beautiful!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts