Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, not sure if I'm allowed to be here but I have a Beagle. She is actually crossed with an English Cocker Spaniel but the only thing cocker about her is her colouring, otherwise she is ALL Beagle.
Is it ok if we join the forum?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I have never known BW to deny someone membership and I doubt seriously you have anything to worry about. A lot of us have honorary Beagles in our packs as well.

We love pictures around here and let us know your name, your dog's name and a little about you both. Oh whoops...based on your user's name I bet your furry friend is named JoJo. Silly me.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Well I'm Claire and I live with my boyfriend in Melbourne, Australia. We have two cats who are 2.5 years old. Their names are Crayola (boy) and Derwent (girl). Then there's Jesie who is an English Cocker Spaniel. She's 14 months old and full of enery ALL the time! She's a little mental like her mum, hehe. And last but by no means least is Jodie. She's just turned 7 months old and has such a sweet nature. I think she'd sleep all the time is it wasn't for Jesie. As I mentioned she's actually a Beagle X with a Cocker but she's totally Beagle except for her colouring. She's destructive, frustrating and total adorable. She's a real mummies girl and loves nothing more than to be on my lap.
So that's us in a nut shell.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Are you kidding? You can join the forum even if you don't have a Beagle!

On that note:
to both you and JoJo

Can't wait to see pictures.... *hint*

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I'm still trying to figure out how to post a picture! I'm really useless at doing that sort of stuff. Will keep trying though!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! You are absolutely welcome here -- many BW members are owned by rescues and there is no way to know the breeding backgrounds so BW is definitely inclusive. If you go to the how to forum, there is help with posting pics.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome to you and all your family from Canada - beagle, cocker and feline are all more than welcome here! As judymaggie says, many of us with rescues don't have a clue what may be mixed up with the beagle in our dogs so you are ahead of us there!

Can't wait to see pictures!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts