Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is picture of my Shiloh(littleDude) Just signed in for first time ! We live in Crossett,Arkansa. I am retired & divorced so it is just Shiloh & me to keep each other company :thumbup: Know I will enjoy this group ang hope to hear from some of you ! Have a good one!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome from Henry and I in Virginia! :wave:

He looks like a cutie pie. We really like pics here at BW.

How did you and Shiloh meet? Did you purchase him as a puppy or did you rescue him? Don't meant to be nosy but I love those stories.

And I totally agree with your Will Rogers quote. I've seen it before and it says it all.

~Denise

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the welcome! Shiloh was given to me when he was 5-6 weeks old. Most beagles in this area are hunting dogs and the hunter that gave him to me was attempting to thin out the pack he already had. So I guess you might say in a way I did rescue him. :thumbup: He is my pride and joy ! I did not know anything about a beagle when I got him and raising one has been a learning experience for me. But wouldn't trade it for the world !!Beagles are a "mouthy" breed and will usually give you their opnion whether you wish to hear it or not. :rotflmao: I do not have a fenced in yard so therefore I must keep Shiloh on a 30 foot leash when outside. I live not very far(abt.1 block)from a major highway and beagles love to roam. I do not really like the idea of a leash but wouldn't want him hurt or killed either. Shiloh is my buddy and my best friend.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Littledude's dad, I read your threads in introductions, and took the liberty of messing around with Shiloh's picture in your introduction. :rolleyes:

My Li'l Girl is a rescue. She has 3 honorary beagle siblings, and a feline ruler. :hi:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome! Shiloh has the same color eyes as Suzy. It is true that dogs can be more fun than humans! they don't care how you look or if you have expensive things, as long as you feed them and love them they are content.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Suzys mumma:
Welcome! Shiloh has the same color eyes as Suzy. It is true that dogs can be more fun than humans! they don't care how you look or if you have expensive things, as long as you feed them and love them they are content.
With Shiloh as long as you give him some cheese and scratch his belly he is content!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts