Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y’all! I brought home my puppy Perrin about a month ago. Once my husband and I decided to get a dog, we knew we wanted to “adopt not shop” (and now I understand why people go to breeders instead!) so I literally didn’t know we’d be getting a beagle until the day we got him! Even though DH and I both grew up with dogs, neither of us were familiar with beagles. It’s obvious that they’re a unique breed! According to his previous owner, Perrin is an almost-4-month purebred beagle. I’ve been hounding- ha!- our vet and our trainer to make sure he stays on track and I’m hoping to get some advice here from experienced owners/parents here too! I look forward to getting to know y’all!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How do I post in general discussions? I have some questions that I’m hoping to get some advice on 😊 Thanks!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
That face! Welcome! You can look up past topics for advice. Thanks for the cute pictures, you're off to a great start on here. Pictures are kind of important ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
He's adorable!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Welcome to Our Beagle World! Autumns' Mom and Cassie are the best members for advising about surviving puppy hood. By that last until they are 3 years old! :eek:

Enjoy your fur baby :D

techie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts