Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Okay ... someone will have to explain this to me. Are they real candies for humans in the shape of beagles or are they the picture on the front of a card? Either way, I have to agree with Jamie -- kind of wierd ...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by judymaggie:
Okay ... someone will have to explain this to me. Are they real candies for humans in the shape of beagles or are they the picture on the front of a card? Either way, I have to agree with Jamie -- kind of wierd ...
It took me a minute to figure it out too. It's just a card with a picture of a photoshopped box of Beagles.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
That's too creepy. The fourth one on the bottom row looks so much like Shiloh--in fact I have a picture of her in almost the exact pose!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
While I would not say my 3 are delicious (or Beaglicious), even though I am often spitting our Beagle fur as it floats through the air, I have to say I really enjoy Megan when she snuggles up to me. She has the previously mentioned "warm corn chip" smell to her. If there is such a thing as comfort food then she is positively my comfort Beagle. :heart:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts