Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Happy Birthday to Jersey! She is absolutely gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
3,358 Posts
Great toy! Is that a Zanies from PetEdge? I can't remember if it was you or Eleanor that mentioned PetEdge in one of your posts, but I Googled it a while back and ended up ordering some toys for Maggie. What a GREAT place...lot's of toys, and GREAT prices! I spent about $40 and go probably 20-30 stuffed toys. Maggie's in HEAVEN!

·
Banned
19,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maggie's Mom, it could have been either one of us who mentioned PetEdge. We both shop with them. I love their stuff. Great prices delivered right to my door! Plus, Jersey can de-stuff all the toys she wants...I don't get upset when I know I paid less than $2 for a toy. Before shipping, I just spent about $60 on stuff for Jersey's birthday. I think I got 34 different things, including 3 collars and a picture frame.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I do almost all my dog shopping at PetEdge - with my pack, even having to pay shipping and handling, it's by far the cheapest place I can shop. The stainless steel bowls that I like for the beagles are under $1 there - same size costs about $6 at Walmart - and even more at pet stores. Their toys are wonderful - sometimes they have clearance specials and you can get toys for under $1 - and they last just as long
(about 1 minute) as the more expensive toys. These kids love their stuffed toys - unfortunately, they don't last very long.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I just checked out the site - very cool. Thanks to those who brought it up.

Question: if Jack eats the stuffing from those stuffed toys can it hurt him? I've stayed away from them for that reason but it sounds like a lot of you use them knowing they get eaten pretty quickly, so I'm guessing you are either really fast on your feet (LOL) or that it won't hurt them....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.