Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Happy Birthday to Jersey! She is absolutely gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Great toy! Is that a Zanies from PetEdge? I can't remember if it was you or Eleanor that mentioned PetEdge in one of your posts, but I Googled it a while back and ended up ordering some toys for Maggie. What a GREAT place...lot's of toys, and GREAT prices! I spent about $40 and go probably 20-30 stuffed toys. Maggie's in HEAVEN!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maggie's Mom, it could have been either one of us who mentioned PetEdge. We both shop with them. I love their stuff. Great prices delivered right to my door! Plus, Jersey can de-stuff all the toys she wants...I don't get upset when I know I paid less than $2 for a toy. Before shipping, I just spent about $60 on stuff for Jersey's birthday. I think I got 34 different things, including 3 collars and a picture frame.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I do almost all my dog shopping at PetEdge - with my pack, even having to pay shipping and handling, it's by far the cheapest place I can shop. The stainless steel bowls that I like for the beagles are under $1 there - same size costs about $6 at Walmart - and even more at pet stores. Their toys are wonderful - sometimes they have clearance specials and you can get toys for under $1 - and they last just as long
(about 1 minute) as the more expensive toys. These kids love their stuffed toys - unfortunately, they don't last very long.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just checked out the site - very cool. Thanks to those who brought it up.

Question: if Jack eats the stuffing from those stuffed toys can it hurt him? I've stayed away from them for that reason but it sounds like a lot of you use them knowing they get eaten pretty quickly, so I'm guessing you are either really fast on your feet (LOL) or that it won't hurt them....

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jersey doesn't eat the stuffing. She pulls it out and then spits it out. It's actually funny to watch. She will sometimes eat the squeaker though if we don't get it first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts