Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone -
I recently came across this board and thought I'd stop in to say hi.

I'm one of the Directors of Cascade Beagle Rescue, East located in Central New Jersey. We opened on 3/1/06 and in the last 8 months have placed almost 60 beagles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

We don't take in owner surrenders but we love helping shelters and work actively with PA, West VA, VA, Ohio, NJ, NY, CT and KY.

I will be an active member here on this board and welcome you to visit our site at www.cascaderescue.org/east.hml

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi again -
I apologize for the bad link - you can visit us at www.cascaderescue.org (click on the "east" map) for the NJ site or the "west" map for our sister site in Oregon.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Yes I have beags of my own /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Three. 2 are formerly from laboratory research facilities. One pooch was adopted from BREW, two were adopted from SOS Beagle Rescue!

Rescue is a very rewarding experience for anyone who does it (although it is definitely a learning experience).

Hope everyone has a great weekend - I'll be off doing adoption events and public meet & greets most of the weekend and praying it's not going to be really chilly!!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys -
Joe "Cool" is a wonderful little guy. We had a fundraiser a few weeks ago with the woman who wrote that beagle book titled "That Dog Won't Hunt". It was so funny - so spent almost the entire day with Joe on her lap giving him belly rubs. Pretty funny and no complaints from Joe - he loved all the attention!!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks so much for the nice welcome /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Gianni (someone mentioned her) is actually THE reason Cascade is in existence. Our West chapter has been around for a while - we're a pretty new chapter but we came from another rescue that does lots of work in Tennessee so we're familiar with the workings of rescue.

Gianni by the way is the little dog on all of our logos (that is jumping through the ribbon hoop or over the mountain). That dog is amazing and she had a heartbreaking start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.