Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I'm new to the group, along with my hubby (Rocky D.). My dog is Daisy, Daisy May when she's in trouble, and she's my short, stubby little beagle mix. I think she may have daschund in her, but I'm not sure! She most definitely has the beagle howl.
My hubby and I just recently moved to the panhandle of Florida (originally from Brandon Florida) and we're really enjoying ourselves. Daisy loves it too, along with her trouble making partner Rocky. We adopted both of them last year from the Jacksonville humane society. The people there think they were probably part of someone's group of hunting dogs. Anyway, we're glad to be here!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome Daisy and mom! She's adorable. I'm not sure that they are mixes. They look like all Beagle to me. They come in all shapes and sizes and can vary greatly from breed standard. Either way, she's a cutie! And very obedient.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for the welcome!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Welcome. Some good looking Beags you have there. We lived in Brandon for several years also.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy - Welcome to beagle World and a big ole arroooo to Daisy - I bet her and Rocky can get into some great bits of mischief. Look forward to hearing more of Diasy and her exploits

1 - 14 of 14 Posts