Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everybody. I'm new here, but not new to beagles. I have 4. They are great, but a handfull as ya'll should know. I got my 1st (Mandy which is now 3 and 1/2yrs) from my sister almost 3 years ago. She couldn't take care of her. My 2nd (Benny who is 3yrs) I adopted from the yancey county (NC) animal shelter back in Dec. of '07. (MANDY needed a friend). Then here in the past 6 months a got engaged and bought my first house and some land back in the woods. So we decided to adopt 2 more from the same animal shelter back in January. We got Dexter and Daisy which are both 1yr old. So thats my short story of how a got my beagles. I will have some pics up soon.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome to BW Kevin. I also have four. I hope you will enjoy this forum as much as I do. Looking forward to photos.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome,

I'm new here also. I can only read/post at work when my boss isn't here. There's a lot of information here.
Are you in N.C.? There are so many beagles at the pound here in Greensboro. I wish I had the room and the money and I would adopt them all.

Welcome!!
Shilohs Mom

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World Kevin, Mandy, Benny, Dexter and Daisy! Can't wait to see pictures of your pack

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. Thank you for adopting rescue beagles. Sounds like they have a great home.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I have four dogs, too, but they're not all beagles. We also live in the woods which is nice for the dogs.
Will look forward to pictures and stories.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First thanks for the welcome. Yes I'm in NC. I'm in the western part of the state near Asheville.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome Kevin! Those of us with multiples know that life will never be dull or the same. Maybe that should be sane!! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.