Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Stef and I love beagles! (Obviously
) My childhood dog Sam was a beagle we rescued off the street, and sadly he passed away about three years ago. I am now living with Sebastian, a one and a half year old snuggler who is they joy of my life and the first dog I have owned and trained on my own. We are currently working on earning our CGC! Look forward to chatting with you all about beagles:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Welcome, and what a beautiful beagle Sebastian is! He looks so much like another beagle on here, Daisy...Aliesha's little girl! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about him!

·
Registered
54 Posts
to BW! Glad you found this site.

Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieHe looks so much like another beagle on here, Daisy...Aliesha's little girl!
I was going to say that! LOL

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

Welcome! Sebastian certainly is a good looking beagle!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! This picture was taken last year, so he still had some of the puppy fur softness. He is still pretty soft though.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Howdy - I'm Kim. Shiloh B is my therapy dog - will talk more later. Just wanted to say welcome to the group - I can tell by looking at that pic of Sebastian, you stick with the CGC and keep working on him becoming a therapy dog - I see in his face the same look I see in Shiloh B's and alot of other Beagles. He is a very handsome fella.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts