Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
We adopted our beagle at the end of January. While my husband and I have both owned dogs before, we've never had a beagle.
JoJo just turned 1 last month. She's adjusted rather well...much better than we expected, but she has her quirks...I'm sure from bouncing around for most of her first year between her first family, then the SPCA, then her second family and then to us.
We're so fortunate that we've found each other, and I truly love having her as a part of our family. But she has those quirks and I thought Beagle World would help me to figure them out. (maybe they're beagle quirks?)

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! I will join in and thank you for providing JoJo her forever home. I adopted my Maggie when she was 1 year old and she is now almost 14. Time will fly so take lots of pics (and share them with us)!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. Beagles do have unique behavior quirks. You will find lots of support here.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Thanks for giving JoJo a good home! Welcome to BW; you'll find lots of advice here -- not to mention fun.

Beagles are independent thinkers. She may not always do what you want her to do, but she probably has a good reason (in her mind, anyway!!). They're unique in many ways. We love (almost) all those ways!!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to BW! You will love it here!! Congratulations on your new addition!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.