Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.
I am Jenni, I am 33 years old and live in Washington state.
In september my daughter was staying at a friends house and on their way home from a local football game they came accross three young male Beagles running down the dark highway. the mom of the friend had the three for a while and put out adds to find the owners. No one claimed so they all went to different homes while we waited for someone to claim them.

Its now February and I am assuming the one we took in is here to stay. We got him neutered and he is a good dog. But I am finding Beagles arent anything I am used to LOL
We had a Bully breed for almost 12 years (she died from cancer about 2 weeks ago) and Copper (AKA Skrat) is totally different.
I joined the forum for tips and information and to communicate with other Beagle owners and those with much experience with the breed.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome Jenni and Skrat. I am glad you found us here. I think you will find this to be a very informative, fun and active site. Feel free to ask any questions you like and we will try to help you through the ruff stuff.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome. You will find lots of info here, it's a lot of fun. My oldest beag is 11 and he was the first I had ever been around, we now have 2. They are he best

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Thank you for giving this guy a home. Beagles are different, but they're addictive, too.
We'll try to answer the questions you have.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Welcome. I am pretty new here too.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Hi Jenni.
Welcome to the group. I am in Washington State also. Are you anywhere near Bothell? We have a Beaglefest coming up on the 14th.

·
Registered
33 Posts

Hi I'm new to the breed and the site too... it's great for throwing your thoughts out and getting answers to problems and also great to just get information on the breed.

Kelly & Jazz

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Thanks for opening up your home to Skrat, especially so soon after losing your Bully. I think every breed has its own distinct characteristics -- since you are a dog person, it won't take you long to catch onto the beagle traits!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Ho Neighbour! I guess i'm renewed to this sight. Back after 4 years. I gotta say the best part about this sight is that you are with a group of people that will do anything they can to help. Oh wait maybe it is the pictures that are the best. Anyway be prepared for the ride of a lifetime because beags are truly unique.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts