Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Our family just adopted a 6 week old beagle mix from our local humane society. She is about 12 weeks old now. Not sure what other breed she is but we love her tons. Her name is Sadie and we can not imagine being without her. She is a wonderful addition to our family(myself, my husband Scott, sons spencer 7 and brendan 9 and our 11 year old dalmation feebie)Sadie potty trained well and only had 4 little accidents(which were our fault of course) She is full of energy and is in puppy school. I am trying to attach pictures so I hope it works.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. :wave: A big welcome arrroooooo to Sadie. Feebie looks lie one sweatheart of a big sister for Sadie. Look forward to hearing of Sadie's exploits. She is very cute!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you from Henry and I! :wave:

Sadie looks like a doll! And Feebie looks pretty good for a senior!

Thanks for rescing little Sadie from the pound. If she could talk, that's one of the things she would say. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
A big welcome to BW! Sadie is just adorable -- I don't know what she is mixed with but there is a lot of beagle in her. Maybe whatever the "other" is what is making your puppy training so smooth! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
26 Posts
sadie is so adorable! congrats on your new addition...!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW. Thank you for taking in a rescue, Sadie is gorgeous and so is the dalmation. Lots of photos please.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome to BW /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Hope you enjoy your stay!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Judi and the gang!

·
Registered
131 Posts
:heart: Sadie is sooo cute!!! Just love her :heart:
Welcome to the BW pack, hope you enjoy yourself /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
oooooooooo what an adorable little face !!

Welcome to BW :wave:

Julie and Sammy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts