Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Beagle World. This looks like a great place to be. As the disclaimer on the bottom says, I'm already addicted. I entered the world of Beagles several years ago when my wife and I decided to get a dog. She found a little senior beagle on the Seattle Beagle Rescue website so we drove the 2 1/2 hours to Seattle to visit. We came home with Cleo, the sweetest little beagle there ever was. She was sick when we got her and nursed her back to health. About a year later my wife mentioned to the vet that it would be nice to get Cleo a companion. The vet said another family that came there had a beagle they wanted to find a new home for because the kids were going off to college. A few days later we had a 1 1/2 year old 17" beagle named Tucker. We nicknamed him The Banshee. About a year later my sister in law moved to Vancouver and brought her senior Chihuahua Mix ( Jasmine )who ended up becoming ours. She is now our honorary beagle. Cleo has since gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Someday we would like to start fostering beagles for Cascade Beagle Rescue. I will get some pictures posted as soon as I can figure out how to do it. I saw the instructions but I haven't had time to do it yet.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. My Bagel sends a big old welcome aboard arrrooooo to0 Tucker and a let's be friends arroooo to Jasmine. Cleo sounds like her senior years were what all beagles should have; love, security and a young Tucker to teach all the tricks of the beagle trade /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Big welcome to BW. Glad to hear you rescue dogs and look forward to seeing pictures. :happyhappy:

·
Registered
448 Posts

Hi there!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
We want to welcome you as well. This is Harley the dad and Maggie his baby. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Look toomuch alike some days! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hope enjoy BW as much as we do!
Judi

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hello Tucker's Dad! :wave:

Welcome!

You sound like our kind of people!

My Henry was a rescue...and I don't know what I did without him. :heart:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome Tucker's Dad!!! Sounds like you belong here. Your babies sound so sweet. Can't wait to see px. I'm not good at posting px, but my girls are Thelma and Louise, and they welcome you to a wonderful group. These are my first beagles and I stay in love every day!!!! Let us hear more!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts